Healthcare.gov Does Not
Always Have The Best Rates
If you live in Illinois you may think your only option for healthcare is from the Healthcare.gov website. Think again! We compete with Healthcare.gov for your business. If you make over 40K a year it's very possible that we can save you money! Even if you're eligible for some subsidy, you may better off going with a less expensive private health insurance plan.
- Enroll by December 15, 2013 to be covered by January 1, 2014
- All health plans sold on the exchanges or off must offer the same essential benefits like maternity care and prescription drug coverage and you can’t be denied coverage if you’re sick
- Obamacare is not replacing private insurance, but you may be able to find a better private plan for a better price!
5 Minutes Can Save You up to 70%
- Quickly compare rates for Obamacare approved health plans & apply online.
- Compare dozens of subsidized plans quickly, and easily.
- Use your subsidy if that is your best option.
- Health plans offered through the State & Federal exchanges are NOT always the most affordable health insurance option
What You Need To Know
- Obamacare includes private and federally-sponsored health insurance
- You can buy private health insurance outside the Federal exchanges
- In many cases, you can save money by opting for a private health insurance plan rather than a federally-sponsored health insurance plan
- Obamacare Creates Health Insurance: Obamacare doesn’t create health insurance, it regulates the health insurance industry and helps increase quality, affordability and availability of private health insurance
- Obamacare Means Higher Premiums: Obamacare stops insurance companies from raising premiums due to health status and gender or denying coverage based on pre-existing conditions.
- Obamacare Is Making Me Switch Doctors: If the health plans offered via the Federal exchanges, don’t include your own doctor of hospital, you can shop for private health insurance